Thursday, October 14, 2010

Vimeo Festival + Awards & Makezine

Hey guys.  It's been over a week since I updated my blog... What's up with that!?!?!  Well, all I can say is I apologize... I'm sure you guys have been dying a little in the inside waiting in anticipation.  So I have lots of fun things to tell you, but I'm not ready to tell them all to you yet.  Instead I'm going to tell you guys that if you haven't already, you should check out Makezine's blog.  Not only is it inspiring, interesting, and helpful, but it's AWESOME!!!  GET ON THAT GUYS!  Sorry... didn't mean to shout.

Anyway.  I just went on it today.  They have a How To on a self venting cat box!! Holy awesomeness.  If you don't think that's cool or useful, then, well, I don't know what to tell you.  Take a look it's so cool.

I'm not ready to stop rambling, but here is an album of the Vimeo Festival + Awards.  Just posted them a couple hours ago on Fineartmagazine.com.  I was originally going to show you guys a little video preview, but it's having some issues uploading.

Vimeo Awards + Festival

That's just a little preview from what I experienced at the Vimeo Festival + Awards on Saturday, October 9th 2010.

It would be so awesome if some of you commented on my blog.  Or commented on that awesome cat box.  I would love to hear your thoughts!!  Let's get some sort of conversation going on.  I mean I know I'm nuts, but it's not as fun always talking to yourself.  So talk guys and if not I still love you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to read my boring... I mean extremely interesting thought provoking posts.

Like This!

No comments:

Post a Comment