Sunday, October 17, 2010

Evolution of an Image

For a long time I was really into drawing.  I used to draw at least every other day and often just scribble through out the day, but for a while I haven't had the chance to just sit down and draw.  On Friday I took out an old drawing that I never finished and started working on it.  I'm still not finished, but I thought I would share with you all of you my progress.  Sorry the images aren't very good quality.  I just took some quick snap shots with my digital camera and tried to brighten them up so you guys could see them.  Here is the drawing as it evolved from when I began last February:

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image

Evolution of an Image
Let me know how you think it is coming.  Hope you enjoy.  Thanks for taking the time to check it out!!

Like This!

No comments:

Post a Comment