Friday, September 10, 2010

Welcome

Hello Everyone!

This is my first entry on Blogger.  My name is Joan Himmelstein. I am not only and artist, but I am also a Web Designer and programmer.  I spend most of my time on the Internet, but if I'm not web designing, I'm usually wasting my time on Facebook or playing Bejeweled Blitz =P <--  I just can't help myself.
Why am I here blogging today?  Maybe you can tell me?  Well actually there are a few reasons.  One of them being that it is actually a class assignment, but in reality it's about time I started blogging.  There are so many things that I would love to share with all of you!

I'm going to be telling you guys about a few things that are very prevalent in my life.  PTV (Purchase Television - just in case you were wondering), Fine Art Magazine, my Senior Project, and other fun things that I may deem necessary to share with you.
PTV69 - Webmaster/Design
Fine Art Magazine - Webmaster
Main Street Planning Group - Webmaster/Design
My Portfolio
College Funding Solutions of Long Island - Webmaster/Design

Above are the websites that I have created and work on.  I hope you enjoy my blog and maybe leave some comments ;).  Check back soon!!  Thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!

Like This!

No comments:

Post a Comment