Monday, September 27, 2010

Maker Faire New York

Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending the 2010 Maker Faire at The New York Hall of Science in Queens.  Be excited, because this was the 1st annual Maker Faire in New York!  I met up with a few other students in the Physical Computing class that I am a learning assistant for.  The faire was absolutely amazing.  There was everything from robots to arts and crafts.


One piece that brought a huge crowd was The Lifesize Mousetrap, by Mark Perez.  Here are some of the photos I took:




Mark Perez

The Lifesize Moustrap is only one of the tons and tons of spectacles that came together for the faire.  Here is a link to an entire album of photos I took from the Maker FaireMAKER FAIRE 2010 ALBUM

Hope you guys enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed being there!!


No comments:

Post a Comment