Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday Night @ PTV

Hey everyone!

We had a very exciting night at PTV!  We started off the night with Zack Brady's show The Beard at 9PM.  I have to say it was pretty hilarious.  They built a couch fort out of blankets and sheets (what could possibly be cooler than that)!!  There were a lot of technical difficulties, as in camera issues and lights falling, but it only added to the fun of the show.  As one of the interns Elizabeth said working on the show tonight, "We really put the fun in dysfunctional!"  haha.

Wish I had some pictures, but I'm totally not prepared.  As soon as I get some I will put them up or from now on I will actually take some pics when I'm there, instead of being distracted by a million other things.

So tonight was also the Brick TV's second episode of the season.  I have to say I was very impressed, not only with the fact that PTV set up 3 cameras for them, but the news was very well done and our PTV interns did a fantastic job!  Thank you to Nina and Elizabeth who flawlessly teched the show to Brick TV standards.

The Brick covered tons of things including the Fire Safety Fair, cooking, the YouTube video pick of the week, and a new gaming segment called Brick Breakers!  Very well done guys!

Here is the YouTube video Corgi Flop they showed this week.  It was hilarious:



Well everyone. Hope you enjoyed that and hope you got to catch the shows tonight live. If not there's always reruns! Be sure to check the schedule and tune in tomorrow night for News Flash With Michael Latin, Show & Tell, and Whalehammer.

Thanks and come back soon!

Like This!

No comments:

Post a Comment