Thursday, May 31, 2012

Miike Snow T-Shirt Design Contest

Yesterday I entered the Miike Snow T-Shirt Contest.  The contest details are: "To celebrate the launch of the online Miike Snow Store and the forthcoming single ‘The Wave’, Miike Snow are inviting aspiring designers to submit their best graphic artwork (using the provided assets if desired) for a t-shirt inspired by the world of Miike Snow and 'The Wave'. The winning design will be featured and sold in the newly opened Miike Snow store for a limited time."


It would be an amazing opportunity if I could win this contest.  Sadly I didn't win the Governor's Ball or EDC contest and this contest looks to have even more submissions than the last two so the competition is going to be really steep.  I have seen many of the entries already and it seems I have some pretty good competition, but I'm hoping my design will reign through.  I worked really really hard on this one and I could really appreciate the support.  Please click here to vote using both Facebook and Twitter if possible for double the votes!


In my design I really tried to create a "t-shirt inspired by the world of Miike Snow and 'The Wave'", by using one of the cops from 'The Wave' music video on the front of the t-shirt and pairing it with a silhouette of the group on the back. Their signature Jackalope is depicted on both the cop's mug and along with all of the member's mugs. Please vote for me! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog..I enjoy reading this,Thanks for the idea It help me a lot..Good work..Keep it up..

    Custom Tshirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your T-shirts Design, simple and chic!!

    ReplyDelete