Monday, May 14, 2012

Electric Daisy Carnival T-Shirt Design Contest

Yesterday I entered my design for the Electric Daisy Carnival T-Shirt Design Contest.  I had a ton of ideas, but ended up scrapping most of them for a much simpler design.  The voting begins today around 2PM.  You can vote through FACEBOOK, TWITTER, or BOTH for twice the votes! :)

Electric Daisy Carnival is known for it's bright colored lights and carnival atmosphere. In my design I tried to illustrate that by using a spinning Ferris Wheel as the main focus. Electric Daisy Carnival's acronym is edc which is used in the majority of the official edc designs and is often depicted in the same font and style in most designs. I decided to put a twist on the popular logo, by creating my own style for the acronym edc.

Let me know what you think and vote for me here: Electric Daisy Carnival T-Shirt Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment